Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Video blog of my Trip to Fight Icy Mike & the Fight Video...

On my way to Harrisonburg VA, I made a video blog and I will post each video. Now I will now post those videos and the Street Beefs video of the Fight. The basic point I want to make here is this... Black Dragon Ninjitsu is about teaching using and applying ninjitsu skills, stealth, psychological manipulation, strategy and tactics... I am not making excuses, Icy Mike was a better fighter and MMA style training does produce better fighting skills... I am simply saying, apples and oranges. It takes nowing away from Icy Mike's victory or my loss.

The Fight Video:

My Assessment:

Aftermath & a Message to Don Roley:

So here were my achieved goals:
1. Bringing attention to the corruption and false charges brought against me by the state of West Virginia... Achieved.
2. Showing that all the BS claims by my detractors such as Don Roley and Phil Elmore, Barron Shepherd who claim I won't show up and fight me. Who have tried to set me up, duck me and dodge any legitimate fight on neutral ground... Wrong. Achieved...
3. Allowing an independent third party to see and judge their behavior as mentally deficient and stalkerish and, harassment... Done.
4. Giving myself motivation to get back into training and working to learn and improve myself beyond the limitations of my art. Yes...
5. Making Don Roley, Barron Shepherd and Phil Elmore irrelevant, cyberstalkers who must either put up or shut up? Yeah... That too.

Here is the deal with Don Roley, take it or leave it I don't care. You can come to Beckley, I won't chase you around and square up on neutral ground or not... You claim you wanna fight, so do it.

Keep Defending Dux sending people to your seminar and claiming it wasn't a trap but, I do show up to fight, even when my opponent is a much better fighter then me. You want to claim you're willing to step up, so do it pussy...

7 comments:

  1. Sooo, Ron...where did you go? Did you get run off by your new friends on the OG for your little racist rant? Are you hiding from Brennan now? What happened? This was supposed to turn it all around, right Ron? But no...you just couldn't hold your shit together...not even for a couple of days. And now you're hiding in your cave, waiting for it all to blow over. Idiot. We see you on Streetbeefs, doing the same old crap, trying to get people to believe your anything but an incompetent loser...You'll never change Ron, and that's why your life will never get any better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee Ron, you can’t stop talking about me, can you? Even after you called Brennan a “House nigger” and he is willing to fly out just to beat you silly, you keep mentioning my name instead of acknowledging that when you use THAT term with a black men, he has a really valid excuse to want to beat you into mulch. And Brennan would do it too. You only insult people you think can’t get to you.
    And you probably think that I will be flying into my seminar just before it starts in Lexington and leaving right after. That means that your talk of me having to come out to Beckley is enough to stop me. Wrong. I got the tickets for my flight and I fly back home the Tuesday after the seminar. That means that Monday, October 23rd is free. You promised you can set up a gym for a fight if I go out there, get on it bitch!
    It can’t be anything like 7 am, because it will be a minimum 4 hour drive. So set it up between 1 and 3 in the afternoon. My friends will be coming with me. They will film it.
    Don’t even think to pull off a fight on the street like you have done a few times in the past. You know damn well I won’t do it because I won’t risk jail time. It has to be a gym, that I can call and confirm actually has something set up by you. You have seven weeks, so it is not like things already booked up.
    You’ve been hiding behind me to put off paying the cost your racist comments incurred. Well, now you have to deal with me. You promised to set something up, now go out and do it. If you don’t set up an actual gym, I will not be making the trip but loudly telling the world what you really are. No excuses, and no trying to schedule it at any time I can’t make it, like when I am actually teaching or anything like that. You said it would be easy, I am holding you to that. I am taking a full day to drive out to beat you into the ground at your insistence. You don’t have any reason to complain if I say it has to be a time I actually can make a one day round trip on.
    As I said, get on it bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RON!!! Don is accepting all your conditions...stop being a pussy and hiding his comments. This should be GOOD NEWS!!! You are getting exactly what you wanted in exactly the way you wanted it! Time to step up, Ron!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I am going to be honest, brutally honest... I am going to give everyone a picture of the true me. I won't appologize for being who I am... Be warned... Its coming."

    Oh yeah? Can't wait to hear THIS psycho-babble...the true you? I think we've seen quite enough of the "true" Ron Collins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All this shit you started, and now you're hiding like a little bitch. You had it...you had exactly what you said you wanted, and then you pissed it down your legs because you just can't shut up...just had to keep talking shit and pretending to be "grandmaster Ron." Pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sapiens... haha... How you doing Brennan. See I never, actually called you out as Lordus Sapiens because, well you would declare me racist. So I called you a House Nigger. But, let me ask you Brennan, what kind of self-loathing "Black man" chooses to call himself a fucking monkey.

      Delete